ZKLD Light Design Studio is committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what information we hold about you.
The purpose of this policy is to give you a clear explanation about how we collect and use the information we collect from you. We are the data controller for your personal information, and we will ensure that it is used and stored in accordance with the EU General Data protection Regulation (EU 2016/679). We use your information in accordance with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information. This policy explains:
- What information we may collect about you
- How we may use that information
- Information about how we keep your personal information secure, how we maintain it and your rights to be able to access it
How do we collect personal information?
We collect your information when you interact with us. This may include:
- Through our provision of services to you, your employer or the organisation you represent;
- During the course of dealings with you for or on behalf of a client;
- When you contact us, for example, to enquire about our services or to apply for a job;
- When we collect publicly available information about you or your business (including through electronic data sources); and
- When we collect your personal data from our clients, consultants, suppliers and other advisers.
What data do we collect?
The categories of your personal data that we may collect includes the following:
- Contact details (including names, postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers);
- Professional information such as job titles, previous roles, and professional experience and qualifications;
- Details of your visits to our website.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed onto your device by some websites that you visit. They are widely used to allow a website to function as well to provide website operators with information on how the site is being used.
This website uses Google Analytics to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser.
Why do we collect this information, and what do we do with it?
We collect and process your personal information for purposes that are in our legitimate organisational interests. We only do this if there is no overriding prejudice to you by using your personal information in this way. We describe below all situations where we may use this basis for processing:
- To provide you with information and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you as permitted under applicable law;
- To improve the content and methods of delivery of our website;
- To maintain and develop our relationship with you;
- For research, planning, service development, security or risk management;
- To carry out services we have agreed to provide to you;
- To comply with legal and professional obligations.
When do we contact you?
We always aim to communicate with you in ways that you find relevant, timely and respectful.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may use your personal data to contact you with information and news about our services. We use our legitimate organisational interest as the legal basis for communications by telephone, post and email. You may object to receiving these at any time using the contact details at the end of this policy.
Who do we share your information with?
We do not sell on or share the information collected via our website, or otherwise provided to us, unless the following circumstances apply:
- We are under a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to do so (for example, in order to comply with anti-money laundering requirements);
- You have consented to us sharing your information in this way;
- It is relevant in the circumstances to disclose the information to our website service providers such as hosting, storage fulfilment and disaster recovery, subject to appropriate technical systems and on a limited use basis only;
- If we believe your use of our website has violated or may violate any law, regulation or if we believe you are or may be a threat to safety, security, property, interests or rights of us or others;
- In a merger, acquisition, change of control, joint venture or other business combination involving Speirs Major;
- If we use a third party service provider to provide services that involve data processing, translation, technology, research, banking and payment, client contact, data entry and processing, litigation support, marketing and security services and other similar services;
- In order to investigate or respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or defend our interests (including, but not limited to, professional indemnity insurers, brokers, auditors and other professional advisors).
Where do we store personal data?
We will only store your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
The security of your personal data is essential to us, and to protect your data, we have put in place reasonable suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to the website.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your information only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice and to fulfil our legal obligations. We will not keep more information than we need.
Your rights to your personal information
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in this data corrected. Please use the contact details at the end of this policy if you would like to exercise this right.
Contact details and further information
Please write to: Meşrutiyet Cad. 61/4 Tepebaşı 34430 İstanbul / Türkiye or email email@example.com